I rarely update on the weekend...I'm rarely online when I'm home with the monsters...
We have a busy weekend this weekend:
- Husband got his hair cut and the oil changed in our collector car
- We are going to friends tonight for a cookout
- We're going to the amusement park tomorrow for a last day there before they close for the season
- Monday is the local parade which we are all going to be in (the church did a float for the parade, so the kids and I are going to be there, hubby is playing his sax with the community band he plays with).
- The Catholic High School next to our school and church is having their annual festival, and we will be there Monday afternoon.
In between all this, I have to get to the grocery, finish the laundry, clean up the kitchen. The cake is baked (well, it's in the oven) for the cookout tonight. Homework is essentially done (one kid has a religion test on Tuesday). Plus I need to find time to help sherylyn with PS submissions.
I'm tired already.
But I'll share the cake recipe because it is a definite keeper:
( Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake )
And because I'm in the sharing mood:
( Homemade Vanilla )